Missed Lessons | Financial Policy
My Commitment to You
Do Re Mi Piano Academy is committed to providing every student with an individualized musical lesson environment that is both nurturing and challenging. To meet this goal we promise to . . .
- maintain a professional studio environment, either in my home studio or out of my portable studio bag if you choose home lessons.
- work with each student (and their parents) to define and achieve both short-term and long-term goals.
- provide several performance opportunities throughout the year. These include, but are not limited to . . .
• spring recital in May
• Christmas recital in December
• critiqued performances throughout the year
• nursing home performances throughout the year
- communicate dates and times well in advance.
- provide feedback continuously, as well as at the end of each semester.